Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Truth- Self Reflection (well that sounds stupidly lame and predictable)

I just want to see it on paper. Are these now  considered 'things' because they are written?
 (study 'things' its interesting)


I really enjoy learning about conceptual processes such as 'Desire Paths'. I walk them to get lost in thought. Non-concrete path- lovely wondering thoughts. 
I believe in a better tomorrow but know its not possible...I'll be damned if I don't try my best though
I'm overwhelmingly passionate
I am judgmental but hate being judged
I never give the benefit of the doubt unless informed otherwise
I used to talk to trees when I was younger.. kids made fun of me.. I blame Zelda
I love history
I don't believe people can ever see things eye to eye.. we all have our own eyes.. duh.. but we should be thankful we can see ( and have a right to our own opinion)
I see more in the 'small things' than I do in  'the extravagant' 

No comments:

Post a Comment